Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth: Nicola




Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth

1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
I am pretty please with mine, thank you very much.
Well, the reason why is, that it was easy.

2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
Ruling the line for the Diamond.

3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
Doing the squares for each side. A lot of things were hard but not
Hard enough to make me pick a new one.

4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
If I chose another tapa I might make it more easy if it’s hard. Maybe hard if it’s easy.  I sometimes want challenge!

5.  Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Miss Paton Has taught a little bit of  tapa making with Dye and Bleach along with techniques.

6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do      they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?
No I didn't, I sort of made mines up for  empty parts. I did it in the part
of where there wasn't anything going on.
They mean nothing to me and maybe you.
I sort of used my IMAGINATION!
My ideas came from my my head where I think.
7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
Miss Paton says that I have used, Reflection and Rotation but not Translation.
I don’t think it was my fault because I didn’t make up the design. I’m not 
trying to be mean, I still like the Tapa design cause it was easy and fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.