Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Room 5s favourite chocolate bars: Nicola

The most popular chocolate bar out of my maths, is the Crunchy bar. I think it is the most popular one because It is really crunchy and lots of people like to crunch and munch! The lowest voted chocolate bar was Pinky. I think it was the lowest because it hasn't really been the one where lots and lots of people try it as if it was on an add. Mars and snicker have nearly the same, Mars has one more. Snicker has two and Mars has three. Picnic and bubbly chocolate has the same, they both have 6 / six. This is my graph. The problem is, I missed out three people. ( It would be even more harder to ask everyone if there were 50! )

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicky

    I like the way you did your graph you put on your blog keep up the great learning.

    From,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.