Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Traffic Light Jelly surprise: Nicky


Traffic Light Jelly surprise:

One delightful morning, our class ( which is room 5 ) was making some jelly. Not jelly that you’re imagining right now, TRAFFIC LIGHT JELLY! I love, love, love, love jelly.

Some time this week our teacher, Miss Paton had bought some jelly packets and brought them to school. The colours were green,  orange and red. On Thursday we got down to business. I found out that as soon as you buy jelly you need to tap it hard on a table so it will mush.

Miss Paton split her class into a half, one group to Mrs Kelly, and the other to herself. I was with
Miss Paton. We all had to take turns with stirring, mixing, pouring in water, and mushing. When it was my turn to pour in some jelly into my cup for the second time, I had to aim at the wooden spoon while Mrs Kelly stirred. I thought that would be easy and it was.

On Monday, our class will complete making our jelly, because we haven't made and poured in the red jelly yet. I can’t wait for the jelly to be settled, I bet it’ll taste delicious!


So far, our jelly is looking like this:



This is how it will look when it’s settled:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.