Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Nicky's Netbook Reflection 2013

Nicky's Netbook Reflection 2013
These last couple of years I have found using a netbook easy in some ways, and a little difficult in other ways. Continue reading and you’ll find out exactly what I mean.

The Barriers with using my netbook are . . . . . ( The unfortunate parts )
Here’s one bad thing about my netbook, is having to constantly charge the battery, my battery hasn’t actually become empty but it has been really close to that stage, when it gets to that point I would have to charge it for a long time. Another unfortunate part about my netbook is when it loads really slow or doesn't load at all, then I can’t get on to any of my work which really is a bummer. If I have an accident with my netbook, there will be a big consequence by having to pay up to 70 dollars, and that’s a lot of money to pay for an accident..

The awesome parts of having a netbook . . . . . . . .
One amazing thing about having a netbook is that you store a lot of information on it like saving passwords which is really helpful, if I don’t remember my password I would keep thinking and thinking until I remember. Another helpful thing about having a netbook is that you can copy and paste your writing, If you didn’t copy and pastE your writing you would be wasting a lot of time. If you don’t mind me adding, if you make a mistake you can easily right click on the underlined word and it might come up with the word that you could be trying to type. You can make comments on blogs which is really helpful for the person that wrote the post because it’ll give the readers satisfaction.. I think that being able to change mistakes and edit documents is great, otherwise each time I make a mistake I would have to start a new page, plus if you make a mistake you can always undo it.

The interesting parts of having a netbook are . . . . .
I’ve found really interesting about having a netbook can really increase your learning, especially with math sites like Maths Whizz, that has helped me a lot and I think that I have improved with maths. I’ve found something unusual that when I go on the room five site, you can access documents and make a copy of them, if you don’t make a copy of it, whatever you write will appear on that file instead of the copied version.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky

    You did a really great job on your Netbook reflection it looks awesome also I hope that u r enjoying your new school .

    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.