Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

Accident day: Nicola

ean I could do things they could not do for  an example I Can spin fast on a ring.
It's quit fun.

Seeming I felt jealous...  Not the next day; but The next couple of days later, I felt a bit
jealous and a bit confident, so I tried to do what they had done...  I waited for a few minutes
just to relax for polIn term 1, some of my friends have been trying to teach me how to do a little trick on a
e or something. I was so jealous because they could do something that I could not do
ma few seconds, I don't think my friends were watching because
I might have or I might have not asked them or one of them to watch.

There was a lot of pain for what I had done on that day, I spun and jumped  but unfortunately
I got injured, as in SPRAINED MY ANKLE! So I was crying hard out! Ouch! Ouch; as my friends
placed their arms around my shoulder and sort of dragged me to the sick bay ( that's around the
school grounds ) I had to well as a result Mrs Spaghetti or someone placed a freezing cold Ice
pack on my left sprained ankle.

As I got home my mum was absolutely shocked, I think or maybe she just made me feel like I need
a lot of respect. Every then and then I needed to put an ice pack on it, the worst things was my
mum suggested a roll up bandage around my ankle. That was so not comfortable  I said
no! Because I don't like feeling UN comfortable.The worst thing was that I could not run,walk or play properly.
But... I LOVE MY MUM BECAUSE SHE TAKES GREAT CARE OF ME!

2 comments:

  1. I see I honestly didn't check my work when I should of. There are so many mistakes I can't even read my own typing ( writing )next time I will check my work and I learnt that the wierd way. I will try harder next time. ( That's something I had to admit... )

    From:
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie i read this blog and i just wanted to let you know everyone has bad days and i am so proud of you wanting to try harder and that it is good to see you learning from your mistakes your doing so well keep it up sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.