Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

My Vitruvian Man:Nicola



During this progress, we all had to trace our feet 10 times and trace our hands 6 times.
I didn’t really realize that this had worked because last year I remember it not exactly
working. I think it was like that to me cause I didn’t do it properly and I did not try. But this year I did try.

Did you know, for a child 10 feet can be a that child’s height?
And 6 hands can be your height and/or both of your arms.

With me it worked by having my feet across both of my arms.
With my hands it was head to toe. Actually it more than my height.

I did not know any of that until now and I tried!
I may not of did it entirely properly but all that matter is that a lot of people and I tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.