Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

My reflection on my Hot Air Balloon: Nicola





Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache
Hot Air Balloon

1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
I am very pleased with my balloon, other kids like it too. I like how it’s different from everyone elses.

2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found Drawing the waves on my Balloon easy & Painting the colours.

3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Keeping the Balloon still when I glued all of the newspaper and newsprint.

4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Latisha helped me when I started gluing all of the newsprint and newspaper, Miss Paton helped pour the glue when I was up to glittering it.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
Being patient , I think I should also work on using a thinner glue if it’s available.


6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Trying to keep it still, Taking my time ( I like to rush things a little. )

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love the colurs you used on your balloon it reminds me of the sea great job sweetie mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up up and away in your beautiful balloon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.