Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

This is my Graph on whose Cable car went the furtherest in Room 5 : Nicola

This is my Graph on whose Cable car went the furthest in Room 5 : My cable car went 6.10 metres. Teagan went the same distance as mine. Fine's cable car measured the shortest distance which was 3 metres. Alazay had 3.6 metres. The third shortest distance was Addnan. He had 4.56 metres. The longest distance was from Tyler's Cable Car which travelled 8 metres. After him was Tim, he was pretty close to Tyler's score, it was 7.86 metres in distance. In third place ( Of the Highest number ) was Liantre, hers was 7 metres . 59 centre metres! Wow I wish I could of had the highest number. Well, at least it fun. I figured out that the more air that's in the balloon makes it bigger, and the bigger the furthermore it will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.