Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting on my Origami Crane: Nicola




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
Yes, I am very pleased with my crane, because the top of it
which is sort of the back part is all puffy.



2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Well, the folding at the start when I halved the paper and then folded the paper into quarters was pretty easy. I knew how to do this, I thought folding it into a triangle was easy, pulling the
wings, all of the folding parts that are easy..... are easy.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
The tricky part was after the middle part of folding, the halving and quartering because I have had experience in the past and that origami is one of the things I can do depending on what type it is.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Miss Paton, Pace ( a student ), and Mrs Kelly. Also Miss Paton’s
instructions a little bit. I was grateful to have help along the way.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
listen more, focus more, try to understand more.
I know my crane came out alright, but there will always be
something I need to work on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky,
    I like your picture, and your instructions for making paper crane. Keep up the great work.

    Sincerely
    From your friend
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.