Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

This is my Bio poem: Nicky

Nicky

Is: Thoughtful, creative, caring and helpful

Daughter of: Joanna and Robert

Sister of: Caitlin and Jaccob

Lover of: Volleyball, gymnastics, family, beaches and cooking.

Who feels: Relaxed after a long book, emotional when I leave a lot of my friends from my school, loved by my family.

Who gives: Thoughtful gifts to most of my family and friends when around Christmas or their birthday, believe in God, respect to my friends and family.

Who fears: looking at spiders and bugs, failing tests, when my mum and brother fight.

Who would like to see: Heaven, the Eiffel tower, Christmas in the park.

Who lives: Auckland, New Zealand.

Douglas



                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.