Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Jean Batten report: Nicola


Jean Batten report:

Hi, do you know who Jean Batten is? Well I’ll tell you about her very soon. I had no idea who she was or even if she existed, but a few weeks ago I learnt alot about her. Hopefully you can learn a couple of new things in my report.



Jean Batten was born in New Zealand on 15th of September 1909. She grew up in Rotorua. Her dad was a dentist and her mum was an actress. Jean also had two older brothers. In 1930 Jean Batten became a pilot with her licence. Once she traveled on a plane with a man, and it crashed, luckily they survived.

Her life was such an adventure, did you know that she once achieved flying from England to Australia? Wow I have no idea how many hours it would take to fly there.

One of Jean Batten's most scariest moments was probably Crashing and luckily surviving, Jean Batten went to a country, she was walking over to somewhere, sadly she got bitten by a dog. People say that there was poison inside of the bite, so Jean Batten was in her room and she died alone. She also was buried in a mural grave. I hope she goes to heaven.

I also found out that Jean Batten had a few Finances and one of them had gone missing, soon found dead and the other one had died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.