Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

exspermental exsperments: Nicola

Today was the time to do experiments, the best bit was we used chemicals! this day was to do this.
When it was my turn, Hope Chevy Lee and I had to listen to what Mrs Heeps was telling us to do,
0-[pall of us had to practice for a few minutes by measuring the measuring cup. Up to  ten/10  twenty/20
and thirty/30, oh I forgot fifteen/15 centimetres as well.  About the chemicals, we placed or poured
into the measuring tube some sort of  acid we got to taste before we put it in. Surprisingly all of us also used some GLITTER! But we for sure did absolutely not eat it!  That would of tasted disgusting! Yukcyle! I’m not sure what this other thing we all used but no one ate though, it actually looked like
the sour thingy. Now the best thing is coming up........  It flowed! It was amazing, I really wanted to do
probably 5  more times!  Chevy Lee and Hope put some of the flowy stuff on their nose..... They took it
off then well I am totally not sure if this is true but Chevy said her noes itched or something. You know how I might have told you about the backing soda, well thats what I think I talked about  little bit.  As a result,  we also used critus acid, Handy Andy, glitter and of coures water witch helped us quite a bit. That experement
was the fist and only chemical one I had ever done in my intire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.