Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

Holiday life: Nicola

This piece of writing was done out of school

Today is Christmas and I got given a few presents, as a result I got........

Yo yo,  Pattern colouring in book,  Sparkly stickers to place on my wall,  my sister Caitlin gave me some of her shoes ( two pairs ),  and a set with headbands called... I’m not sure though &
I think that’s all, and also I got $165 from my family.

I know what the true meaning of Christmas is, It is giving, giving as much as you want or can so
all of theses presents I got from my family were unexpected apart from the money. With all of that money I will spend it on rollar skates, my other thought was an MP3 Player but that can come second.

I reckon I would have a lot of fun on the skates I will buy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.